- Electronic TECite Application – High school juniors and seniors
- Electronic TEC Observer Application – College students and adults (age 18+)
- TEC Application
- Adult Reference Form
Please don’t let the cost of the weekend stop you from attending a weekend. If you are unable to cover the cost, please e-mail us and we will try and work something out with you.
Please submit your application no later than two weeks prior to the weekend of your choice. If you submit and application with less than two weeks till the weekend please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have set a date for our next Harvest!! Fill out an application here..
Please submit your application no later than a week prior to the weekend of your choice.
Participants should fill out the first (front) page and, if under 18, have a parent or guardian sign it. The second (back) page is to be filled out by a competent, non-family adult who knows you — a teacher, youth minister, pastor, etc. Have that adult mail in your completed application and fee to the address on the form. The application can also be scanned and e-mailed to the Quest contact person on the form. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
TO BE A TEAM MEMBER REQUIRES A COMMITMENT:
- Willing to attend three meetings prior to the TEC/Quest
- Willing to sustain TEC/Quest by attending and organizing follow-up activities
- Willing to attend a training day or renewal experience
- Living up to all basic obligations of a Catholic Christian (i.e. a living member of the body of Christ)
- Compliant with the Child Protection Policy of the Diocese of Belleville (required of anyone 18 or older at the time of the TEC/Quest weekend)